You can get involved in activities in your area or across Slough:
- become a member of your local neighbourhood action group (NAG) - for more information on your local group call Thames Valley Police on 101 or visit the Thames Valley Police website for the neighbourhood policing information
- become a volunteer with Thames Valley Police, call the volunteer co-ordinator for Slough on 101
- find out about other volunteering opportunities at do-it.org
- join an existing neighbourhood watch group, or for information on setting up a new group, please call Jeff Tewkesbury, co-ordinator for Slough on 01753 506081
- join a tenants and residents associations in your area - call Housing Service (Slough) on 01753 875491/875492 for more details.
Thames Valley Alert
Slough residents can get free email crime alerts and information by signing up to Thames Valley Police's community messaging scheme.
Anyone who signs up will get information specific to their local neighbourhood about:
- crime and crime prevention advice
- appeals for witnesses
- police messages and details of local meetings.
To find out more and to sign up to this scheme online log onto the Thames Valley Alert website or call 01753 506170.
Find out what's going on in your ward
Find out what has been happening in your ward and the action being taken by the Neighbourhood Enforcement Team to tackle crime, enviro-crime and ASB issues